BLACKROLL® ULTRALITE RECOVERY BLANKET - Infrared Blanket
THE RECOVERY BLANKET WITH CELLIANT ® INFRARED TECHNOLOGY
AT HOME AND ON THE GO - RECOVER BETTER & QUICKER THANKS TO THIS ULTRA-LIGHT AND ULTRA-COMPACT TEMPERATURE REGULATING RECOVERY BLANKET!
Who wouldn't want to start every day being well-rested and full of energy?
The Celliant® minerals within the fibres of our relaxation blanket promote more restful sleep and also help you to fall asleep faster for more quality recovery time each night.
CELLIANT® are minerals embedded in the blankets polyester fibres which convert the body's natural heat into infrared energy. The infrared rays are reflected back into the body's tissues and muscles: Local blood circulation is stimulated and oxygen levels in the cells are increased. The Celliant® fibre also helps you to regulate your body temperature during sleep for more comfort and fewer disruptions.
And that means more energy, endurance, strength and stamina during the day when you need it.
Our vegan lightweight blanket is 100% Made in Germany, OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100 certified and also suitable for allergy sufferers. You can wash it at 60°C and dry it gently in the dryer.
SLEEP BETTER & WAKE UP REFRESHED:
Here's how the Celliant® technology in your relaxation blanket works.
- When we sleep, our bodies radiate energy in the form of heat. The Celliant® fibres in your relaxation blanket absorb energy and convert it into infrared radiation. This process works thanks to the thermally reacting minerals incorporated into the fibre.
- The infrared radiation reflects into your body; giving improved blood flow. In doing so, it regulates your optimum body temperature.
- The infrared effect improves the local oxygen supply in the cells. The result: more effective sleep and a faster recovery.
By the way: The minerals incorporated in the Celliant® fibre do not wash out. Meaning its features remain even after washing.
Would you like to learn more about the unique Celliant fibre? Here, we have summarised all the exciting information for you.
SLEEP WELL AT HOME & ON THE GO
The Ultralight blanket includes a travel bag for when you are on the go!
We believe: A healthy and restful sleep is always essential - no matter where you are travelling. That's why we have developed a matching travel cover. Simply roll up your blanket and stow it in the cover provided. This way you always have you can keep your recovery consistent and be ready to go every time. It is also suitable as a light summer blanket and ensures a restful sleep in warmer destinations.
The travel cover with the ultra-light blanket has a rolled-up size of 38 x 13cm and weighs just 1.1kg.
COMBINE WITH OTHER BLANKETS FOR ALL YEAR ROUND COMFORT
The Ultralite Recovery Blanket is perfect on its own for the warmer months, but you can still get all the benefits when the nights are getting colder. Simply put another warmer blanket over it. Just make sure that you are in direct contact with the Ultralite and the additional cover goes on top.
Wondering what the difference is between the ULTRALITE blanket and the RECOVERY blanket?
The ULTRALITE BLANKET is designed to enhance recovery with the INFRARED technology implemented. In the cold months this blanket is best used in combination with our RECOVERY BLANKET or your everyday blanket/doona used at home.
The RECOVERY BLANKET has been designed to create a more versatile blanket in replacement of the one we use every night at home. It is also great for travelling as it is easy to care for, light, compact and so much more comfy than a sleeping bag or hotel blankets.
See more info in the chart below.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Blanket: 135 x 200 cm
- Rolled up in travel bag: 37 x 22 cm
- 1550g (blanket & travel bag)
- Cover: 97% cotton, 3% polyester
- Filling: 480g/m² PrimaLoft Gold Insulation made of 100% polyester, min. 40% of which is recycled polyester
- Buttons: 100% polyamide
- Travel Bag: 100% polyester
- The blanket is machine-washable up to 60°C and can be tumble dried. We recommend Removing the buttons on the blanket before washing and drying. Do not spin-dry the blanket too much during washing and tumble dry at low temperature. This way the cotton cover will stay softer for longer. Travel Bag: Washable at 40°C. Do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
- OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100, class 1
Made in Germany. Developed with experts from Centa-Star Bettwaren GmbH & Co. KG.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x BLACKROLL® RECOVERY BLANKET - light grey
- 1x Travel Bag - black
- 15 x buttons
DELIVERY & SHIPPING CHARGES
Free Shipping available for regular orders above $65.
Below $65 Standard rates apply.
Minimum shipping rate $9.70. Exact charge will be automatically calculated at check out based on your purchase.
Free Shipping available for regular orders above $65
Below $65 Standard rates apply. Minimum shipping rate $9.70. Exact charge will be automatically calculated at check out based on your purchase.