BLACKROLL® TWISTER SLSA Edition
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
THE OFFICIAL LICENSED BLACKROLL® TWISTER
FOR POINT-BY-POINT DEEP STIMULATION
- SURF LIFE SAVING AUSTRALIA (SLSA) official licensed product
- Support SLSA and your own health by investing in one of these little lifesavers.
- The revolutionary method of stimulating trigger points and connective tissue
- The combination of pressure and rotation with the BLACKROLL® TWISTER releases fascial adhesions
- The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is perfect for deep stimulation of targeted points
The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is your new secret weapon in fascial training, adding a new training tool to our line of foam rollers for the effective treatment of fascial adhesions. The TWISTER is relatively small and easy to transport, so it can be with you every day. Its effects on fascial treatment, however, are immense. The special knobby surface of the TWISTER and its ergonomically precise convex shape make the novel, point-by-point stimulation of the tissue and fascial adhesion possible.
MASSAGE WITH MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY WEIGHT
In contrast with earlier products, the BLACKROLL® TWISTER doesn't just work under the pressure of your own body weight, but instead, thanks to its ergonomically precise convex shape and the special knobby surface, can be used for the point-by-point stimulation of different parts of the body. To do this, simply place the TWISTER on the location on the body to be treated. The knobs on the surface grip the skin and maximize the blood circulation of the tissue. This permits the targeted stimulation of trigger points and deep perfusion of the fascial tissue. The TWISTER is recommended both for professional therapeutic use and for myofascial applications performed at home. The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is also perfect for the treatment of tennis elbow, neck pain, and runner's knee.
- Suitable for professional therapeutic use as well as for self-myofascial therapy
- Massage of chest- and shoulder musculature by applying pressure and a twisting by hand
- Massage of fore arms along the trigger bands by applying pressure and twisting by hand
- Stimulation and massage of the soles of the feet by therapist's application or by yourself by shifting the body weight
- Therapeutic stimulation of the upper skin layer (for instance subsequently to a manipulation treatment of the deeper lying fascia)
- Targeted application of its different surfaces for optimal therapeutic results
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- This Product is covered by our 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE