Matt Burton Fascia Massage Gun Giveaway - Terms & Conditions 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BLACKROLL AUSTRALIA FASCIA MASSAGE GUN COMPETITION
1. The Promoter is: BLACKROLL Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 89607910841, Registered in Scarborough, Western Australia
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must enter their name, email and phone number and submit as well as confirm the submission by clicking on the link in the confirmation mail that will be sent following the initial submission.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) 21st November 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize are as follows:
For each Promotion submission the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
Each entrant can only enter the competition once
The prize is 1x BLACKROLL FASCIA MASSAGE GUN
Only entrants located within Australia can enter the competition and receive the prize. The prize cannot be sent to a location outside of Australia.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random on Nov 15th 2022.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will request a delivery address from the winner and will post the prize to the provided address free of charge.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
19. By entering their name, email and phone number and submitting this form, the entrant consent to receive emails and marketing text messages from BLACKROLL Australia at the number provided, including messages sent by an autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. The entrant can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages or emails.