Terms and Conditions Rugby Competition Wallabies Game
- Competition and Promotor
- By being considered to win the give-away prizes each participant agrees to be bound by and observe these terms of entry. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions for entry.
- The promotor of the competition is BLACKROLL Australia.
- Who may enter
- Entry into the competition is open to persons over 18 years of age.
- The officers, management and employee of BLACKROLL are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Each entrant may submit only one entry to the competition during the competition period., Such entry must comply with these conditions of entry.
- Competition period
- The competition commences on August 26th and ends at midday on the 05th of September 2019 11:59am (AEST).
- Entrants not received during the competition period or not completed in accordance with these conditions of entry will not be eligible to win.
- How to enter
- Entrants must, during the competition period, complete the Rugby Competition form on the BLACKROLL Australia website. They must then forward via email the entry page link onto somebody else and CC firstname.lastname@example.org into the forwarding email.
- Prize and notification
- Reviewing of all entrants received during the competition period will be conducted by the promotor at BLACKROLL Australia.
- The winning participant who has successfully followed the guidelines during the competition will receive the prize that includes:
- 4 x tickets to the game (Sydney)
- 1 x BLACKROLL® STANDARD WALLABIES foam roller valued at $69.90.
- The prize winner will be notified via email and asked for confirmation of acceptance of the price within 3 hours after the competition closes.
- The prize winner once notified must email back email@example.com upon winning the competition notifying the Promotor of their requested address for the BLACKROLL® STANDARD WALLABIES foam roller to be shipped to. All shipping costs will be covered by the promoter.
- The 4x tickets are digital tickets and will be emailed to the confirmed winner and the email address used to enter the competition as soon as the winner has confirmed and accepted the prize via email.
- The tickets cannot be transferred or resold without permission.
- 1 x BLACKROLL® STANDARD WALLABIES foam roller will be sent to the winning participants chosen address.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and must be taken as offered.
- The prize winner is responsible for all expenses not specified in these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility and is not liable for any conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by any other third-party prize supplier, or the breach of those conditions by any person.
- Unclaimed prizes
- Information for Prize Winner
All entrants agree that, if selected as a prize winner, the prize winner may be required to provide the Promotor with identification and/or proof of age. The form of identification and/or proof of age are at the discretion of the Promotor.
- Limitation of Liability
8.1 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any entrant (including the prize winner) in connection with the Competition or a prize, including, without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its related corporations and associated agencies (and any of their personnel); and (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter or its authorised agents for lost, ineligible, misdirected or late entries due to technical reasons or any other reason. Entries that are not genuine or are incomplete, late or in any way fraudulent will be declared void.
By entering the Competition, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the entrant’s personal information to assist in conducting the Competition and communicating with the entrant in regard to special offers from the Promoter and its related entities.
- Contact details
It is the entrant’s responsibility to inform the Promotor of any change to the entrant’s contact details, including their email address.