INNOVATION WITHIN THE MASSAGE OF FASCIA:
DUOBALL WITH A FLEXIBLE BRIDGE:
- For recovery of fascia and muscles & effective relief for points of tension.
- A flexible bridge enables a variety of applications: A lengthwise massage, cross friction and punctual messages are possible.
- Specifically suitable for back and shoulder areas, without putting too much pressure onto the spine.
- Suitable for calves and thighs, too.
- Recyclable and long-lasting material with a high-quality surface.
Massage on all angles
Just like our other DUOBALLS, the DUOFLEX is designed to provide specific targeting of tense trigger points. Pressure can be controlled by body weight, as the flexible connection foam between the two 12cm balls allows for massage in all directions. This allows for opening up an even more customised and controlled massage and release of tension.
LENGTHWISE & CROSS MASSAGE IN ONE PRODUCT
What does that mean?
Move the connective tissue and muscles back and forth over the two fascia balls. With the lengthwise movement, the muscles are massaged along their natural fibre strands. This technique is especially suitable for activation and recovery.
The cross friction with the double ball stimulates the muscles across the fibre strands, therefore, being effective in assisting damaged and painful tissue. It improves blood circulation, releases bonded tissue and stimulates the connective tissue to form new longitudinal strands.
Selective rotating massage
Due to the flexible rotation of the ball around the bar, selective rotating massage with the DUOFLEX 12 is also possible. The application is like a self-massage with a fascia ball. For example, you can use the DUOFLEX 12 to massage punctual pain points on your back on the wall in circular movements.
Which body areas can I massage with the DUOFLEX 12?
The gap in the middle of the DUOFLEX provides for a more specific application of the back as it does not have contact with the spine, only the muscles around it when rolling. The muscles on the left and right of the spine can be accessed from more angles as a result of the side to side motion now possible. The calves and thighs are also suitable to be rolled with the DUOFLEX across and along the muscle strands.
The use of body weight, a wall or the floor can be used to apply the required amount of pressure specific to your own needs. To reduce the pressure on the ball while lying down, you can support the execution of the exercise with the legs and arms, taking some pressure off the pain points.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- 24 x 12 cm
- 117 g
- Fascia Balls: EPP
- Flexible Bridge: ETPU
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
1x BLACKROLL® DUOFLEX 12 black/white
MADE IN GERMANY
- The highest product quality
- Product protected by trademark
- Quality management in compliance with DIN ISO 9001:2000
- Environmentally friendly, energy-saving production
- Up to 100% recyclable material
- Free of propellant gases
- Free of other chemical propellants
- Not soluble in water
- Easy to clean
- Easy to sanitise
Free Shipping available for regular orders above $65
Below $65 Standard rates apply. Minimum shipping rate $9.70. Exact charge will be automatically calculated at check out based on your purchase.