BLACKROLL® RESIST BAND
- Ideal for mobilization and for combined training for strength and increased flexibility
- No unpleasant pulling on the skin, thanks to skin-friendly textiles
- Unique patented textile material for greater training comfort
- The BLACKROLL® RESIST BAND (approx. 190 cm) was developed to make the innovation in modern athletics training accessible to all.
The RESIST BAND is not only strong and tear-resistant but also flexible and it touches comfortable at the same time – thanks to the revolutionary textile material. It does not cut into the skin and the velcro at the two ends allows a fast fixation of the band around the hips.
The BLACKROLL® RESIST BAND is available in two different strengths with different colours. Gray – strong; black – extreme.
GENERAL TRAINING INSTRUCTIONS
- Check BLACKROLL® BANDS for damage before every training and only use BANDS in perfect condition
- Start off at lower resistance until you have mastered the exercises. Only then, we suggest to move to higher resistance and/or more repetitions
- Carry out all exercises as smoothly and slowly as possible
- Breathe calmly and regularly while training
- Exhale during the challenging part of the movement
- Avoid holding your breath
- Stop exercising immediately if you experience pain of any kind
- If you have injuries or previous injuries, speak with your doctor or therapist before beginning the exercise program
Size: Each Band is approximately 190cm.
- Grey - Weight: 7.2kg, Elongation: 65%
- Black - Weight: 9kg, Elongation: 65%
SIZE & WEIGHT
- 178 cm x 6 cm, 190 g (black)
- 178 cm x 6 cm, 305 g (gray)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1 x BLACKROLL® RESIST BAND in black or gray
- 1 x manual in A7 format
MADE IN GERMANY
- Top product quality
- Made with materials certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- 24-month guarantee
- Unique patented textile material for pleasant training comfort
- Suitable for people with allergies – no skin contact with rubber or latex
- Pleasant haptics
- Robust and absolutely resistant material
- Washable (60°) with commercially available detergents
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Iron at low temperature (level 1)
- Dry at low temperature (level 1)
- Do not wash with chlorine, do not dry clean
- Long exposure to direct sunlight will age the material more quickly
Free Shipping available for regular orders above $65
Below $65 Standard rates apply. Minimum shipping rate $9.70. Exact charge will be automatically calculated at check out based on your purchase.